12405 Courtyard Lake, Sunset Hills
Showings will start by appointment on 9/9. Open House on Sunday, 9/10- 11-1pm. Detached villa in desirable The Courtyards in Sunset Hills. Main level living that you can move right into. Designed as a 3 bedroom, 2.5b, with 2303 sq. ft, open floor plan on one of the larger lots. New roof in 2015, new in summer of 2017- hardwood flooring, carpet, painting, some new landscaping & HVAC. Entry, formal dining rm, great rm with a fireplace has hardwood flooring, kitchen with a breakfast rm, laundry rm and half bath have tile flooring, master bedroom w a walk in closet, and two bedrooms have fresh neutral carpet. Side entry garage and screened were upgrades when the house was built. Unfinished basement for storage. Low monthly fee of $200. All new owners pay a one time assessment $1000 at the time of closing.
- MLS® #17071022
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,303
- Year Built1995
- Basement TypeFull, Sump Pit/Pump, Unfinished
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Patio
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Pond/Lake
- WindowsFrench Door(s), Pocket Door(s), Skylight(s), Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 6th, 2017
- Days on Market6
- HOA Fees200
- Address12405 Courtyard Lake
- SubdivisionCourtyards Of Sunset Hills 1 Thru
- CitySunset Hills
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63127
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets, Wetbar, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Sump Pit/Pump, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodburning Fireplce
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictLindbergh Schools
- ElementaryCrestwood Elem.
- MiddleTruman Middle School
- HighLindbergh Sr. High
- Listing OfficeGladys Manion, Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.