1016 Park Forest Pl, Ellisville
Move In Ready! 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath 2 story in AAA rated Rockwood schools. Quiet, peaceful cul-de-sac lot surrounded by wooded common ground. Bluebird park is minutes away with a walking path from subdivision to park. This well- maintained home has granite counters, updated light fixtures, updated baths with marble flooring, marble fireplace & bay window in main floor family room. Wood floors in foyer & formal dining room. Leaded glass front door, 2 glass doors lead to a great entertaining deck overlooking the 1/3 acre private yard. Large master suite plus 3 other nice size bedrooms on upper level. Finished lower level with wet bar, walk out, full bath and bedroom/office. Atrium door leads to a great outdoor patio space. . Lower Level has plenty of natural light. Attached utility shed w/ electric & windows is your 3rd car garage with ample room for lawn equipment, bikes, etc, plus room for a workshop. New Roof is scheduled the 3rd week of August. Easy to show. Make this your next Home!
- MLS® #17054798
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,335
- Year Built1987
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out, Roughed-In Fireplace
- AmenitiesUnderground Util
- FeaturesBurglar Alarm-Owned, High Spd Connection, Home Protection Plcy, Patio, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Utility Shed, Deck
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Additional Parking, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages2
- Garages22' x 21'
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Comm. Grnd, Cul-De-Sac, Sidewalks, Streetlights, Backs to Trees/Woods
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Bay/Bow Window, Panel Door(s), Skylight(s), Some Storm Doors, Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Decrtv, Other
- Date ListedJuly 10th, 2017
- Days on Market71
- HOA Fees165
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address1016 Park Forest Pl
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63021
- InteriorSome Carpeting, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets, Wetbar, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Cooktop, Range Hood
- HeatingHumidifier, Electronic Air Fltrs, Forced Air 90+, Heat Pump
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric, Heat Pump, 14 SEER+
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out, Roughed-In Fireplace
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodburning Fireplce, Circulating Blower
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryEllisville Elem.
- MiddleCrestview Middle
- HighMarquette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.