1349 Femme Osage Creek Rd, Augusta
Matchless opportunity to own the historically significant Femme Osage Valley Farm in Augusta, Mo. The pastoral beauty of this 400+ acre property comprises rolling pastures, wooded parcels, appx 150 acres of tillable land and the crystal clear Femme Osage Creek. Included is the 19th century house, picturesque red barns, masonry silos, native limestone & frame outbuildings -artfully uniting to create a "postcard perfect" setting. The combination of desirable features is enhanced by an ideal location – merely 45 minutes from Clayton/25 minutes from Spirit of St Louis Airport. The property & pristine historical papers, which include a Land Deed dated August 31,1831, signed by Nathan Boone (son of Daniel Boone) have been owned and preserved by the same family for more than 100 years. This rare offering harmoniously blends natural beauty and distinguished provenance with a highly coveted location. A truly rare offering.
- MLS® #16068232
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1883
- Basement TypePartial, Stone/Rock, Unfinished
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Horse Barn, Satellite Dish
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Covered, Detached
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Fencing, Suitable for Horses, Wooded
- WindowsPanel Door(s), Some Wood Windows
- Date ListedSeptember 30th, 2016
- Days on Market354
- Address1349 Femme Osage Creek Rd
- AreaFrancis Howell
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63332
- InteriorHistoric/Period Mlwk, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Range/Oven-Gas
- Cooling2 Window/Wall
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartial, Stone/Rock, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictFrancis Howell R-III
- ElementaryDaniel Boone Elem.
- MiddleFrancis Howell Middle
- HighFrancis Howell High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.